Thursday, February 23, 2012

Paypal is a Joke, or worse.

This is a just a start to this blog. I hate paypal, and of course, by extension, ebay. I am going to update this soon, just getting it started today. Their self-serving policy, which of course they claim is for you, their customer whom they care about so much, allows them to keep your money and gain interest off of it. I know that I am not the only one who is experiencing this, but I am now going to chronicle my thoughts about it. I soon will add my recordings I have made with customer service, and some screenshots of transactions from what I consider to be one of the biggest scams ever. Anyway, what do you think? I will "blog-in" later. +1 this on google+ to show your support, because ebay and paypal make me feel like the day my grandmother died. The day I got punched in the face for the first time. The day I found out that that Kraft discontinued their chicken dinner from the savory noodle collection. Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment